Scholarships / Fellowships
3. EMBO Postdoctoral Fellowship (2022-2024).
2. Science and Solutions for a Changing Planet Doctoral Training Partnership from the Natural Environment Research Council (2015-2019).
1. Scholarship for 2013-2014 postgraduate education abroad (1st cycle) from the Greek State Scholarships Foundation (ΙΚΥ).
Conference travel awards
1. Travel award from the Department of Life Sciences, Imperial College London for attending the 2017 Congress of the European Society for Evolutionary Biology in Groningen, the Netherlands. [Report]
2. The paper “Phytoplankton thermal responses adapt in the absence of hard thermodynamic constraints” was reported to be among the top-cited ones in Evolution for 2020-2021.
1. The paper “Towards a theoretically informed policy against a rakghoul plague outbreak” won the third place in the 2017 Christmas Competition of the Medical Journal of Australia. [Issue]